In Christianity, Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ and is known throughout the world as a celebration of spring. It’s a joyous time spent with family and friends. Easter is Sunday, April 24th this year and we would like to help you with some Easter Floral Decorating Ideas when planning your Easter dinners and festivities.
– Decorate your brunch table with votive candles interspersed among several vases of spring blooms. Guests can each take home a small vase as a party favor.
– Surprise your guests with corsages and boutonnieres to wear to religious services.
– Line your entryway with beautiful blooming spring plants. A wreath of spring flowers on your front door is a fabulous finishing touch.
– Decorate each place setting at your table with a different flower variety. Include each variety in a vase for your table centerpiece.
– Garnish hors d’oeuvre trays with spring flowers.
– Ask us to make a design in a teapot or a cluster of teacups. Or place a small bloom on each saucer when serving tea.
– Fill a traditional wicker basket with mixed spring flowers to use as a centerpiece. Or place blooms among the eggs in your Easter basket. For a charming effect place smaller baskets and candles next to the flowers. This can also be done with clay pots.