With so many different choices to choose from. Spring is a time of year that is full of beautiful colors, new life, and an amazing array of flowers to choose from. See some ideas below….
* Think about your favorite parts of spring. Do you love seeing the first apple tree blossoms or perhaps the first hint of crocuses peeking up through the white snow? Perhaps you enjoy seeing fields brightly colored with daffodils or tulips. When you decide on your favorite part of spring, you’ll get some inspiration for choosing spring wedding flowers. This is a great season for tulips.
* Remember your wedding colors. More than likely, you’ll want to have flowers that match the wedding colors that you have already chosen. No matter what colors you have chosen for your spring wedding, more than likely you’ll be able to find beautiful spring flowers that will complement those colors.
* Spring is the perfect time for a wildflower bouquet. While your wedding colors should guide you, you’ll find that springtime is a wonderful time to go ahead and pull out all the stops with a wildflower bouquet that includes many spring colors. Here is a small list of flowers that are in season in spring. * Daisies * Tulips * Peonies * Roses * Orchids *
* Make sure the flowers don’t clash with the bridesmaid dresses. Although just about any color of spring wedding flowers will go well with your own white bridal gown, you’ll have to be a bit more careful with the flowers for your bridesmaids. Go with colors that complement their dresses and avoid clashing colors.
* Take a look at your wedding location. The last thing you want are floral arrangements at end up clashing with the colors of the location. This is especially important if you are getting married in a church that has a specific color of décor.
We would love to assist you with your wedding ideas and make all your wishes and dreams come to a reality. You can fill out an easy consulation form online and one or our wedding designers will give you a call to set up an appointment.
To view our wedding gallery, please click here.