Being in the business of creating beautiful floral designs allows the team at Casas Adobes Flower Shop to be a part of many love stories. From the bittersweet to the deeply romantic, we have the great privilege of seeing love through the eyes of many of our friends and neighbors. As we look forward to Valentine’s Day 2017, we thought we might share a few Valentine ideas gleaned from years of assisting the romantics in Tucson and Oro Valley. We hope to inspire you to create a special love story of your own this year. After all, love is a great adventure!
* Getting It Right the First Time: February is National Wedding Month, and we have seen many engagements and weddings of high school sweethearts around this time. Is there anything more romantic than marrying your first true love?
* True Love Knows No Distance: When faced with deployment overseas, members of the military have been known to send flowers each month to their sweetheart, to count the days down until they were reunited.
* Romantic Comedies: One memorable romantic would use witty movie quotes on the cards he included with his flowers. The cards were not only funny – but endearing and lovable.
* I’d Marry You Again and Again: One local knight-in-shining-armor has sent a bouquet of his bride’s wedding flowers to her every other month since they have been married. These gorgeous gardenias let her know he hasn’t forgotten that day – and never will.
* Just Getting Started: One of our favorite clients buys flowers for his wife frequently – and on completely random days. They have been married over 50 years, and his young-at-heart love is a sweet inspiration to everyone..
We hope that you have a true love tradition, but if not, this is a great year to begin! Use these Valentine ideas or create a love story of your own – but don’t forget the flowers! Valentine’s Day just wouldn’t be the same without the romantic and beautiful bouquets from Casas Adobes Flower Shop. Come in and visit us, and let’s talk about how we can help you to step up the romance and start the adventure!