Most florist shops make deliveries during normal business hours (9 AM to 6 PM). However, since we do not know each florist's delivery schedule for a particular day, we will be unable to guarantee delivery requests for a specific time or within an hourly range unless verbally agreed. Requests may be taken for either an AM or PM delivery with a verbal confirmation, but they cannot be guaranteed without an additional fee required for special delivery.
* Note all transactions are in US currency. In the U.S. and Canada, same-day delivery is generally available Monday through Saturday on orders received before 12:00 pm in the recipient's time zone (excluding holidays and peak floral delivery periods). Orders received after 12:00 pm in the recipient's time zone may be delivered the next delivery day. Outside our local delivery area, there may not be delivery available on Sundays. Please make sure that your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays. This would include the apartment or suite # if needed, and most especially a current telephone number.
Several of our gift items are shipped directly through Federal Express or UPS. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO boxes, hotels, or hospitals. Cut-off times for same-day shipment and available shipping options are clearly marked on the order form for each item. The date your order will be received will depend on the shipping date and the shipping method you select. Items shipped UPS Ground can take 3 to 7 business days, and delivery dates are not guaranteed. Items shipped Overnight or 2-Day are guaranteed to be delivered within that period. Please note that the guaranteed shipping options are based on business days, so an order shipped on a Friday by FedEx 2-Day would be delivered on the following Tuesday.
While we process your request the moment we receive it during business hours, it is sometimes very difficult to get cancellation requests complete. Our network ranges throughout the country and because of the importance placed on a timely delivery of your request and various time zones, it can sometimes be very difficult to stop or cancel a delivery attempt or a placed order. Cancellations must be done prior to delivery. Cancellation requests after this period cannot be guaranteed.
As we are dealing with a fresh product, many variables may affect the condition of your arrangement. Depending on the type and variety of flower, you can expect cut stems to look beautiful for a minimum of 5 days.
Please report any issues within 36 hours of receipt. Bring in the unsatisfactory arrangement and we will gladly replace it with a new arrangement. If you are still not satisfied with the product, we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Flowers must be returned in the same container in which they were received, if applicable.
Please report any issues within 36 hours of receipt. Bring in the unsatisfactory arrangement and we will gladly replace it with a new plant. If you are still are not satisfied, we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Plants must be returned in the same container in which they were received.
Please report any issues within 36 hours of receipt. Bring in the unsatisfactory gift basket and we will gladly replace it with a gift basket. If you are still are not satisfied, we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Gift baskets must be returned in the same state as received; with all products intact and in same container or basket.
• Refunds will be processed within 2 business days after the product is returned to the shop.
• Refunds will not apply if a replacement product was supplied and accepted.
• Casas Adobes Flower Shop must be notified in the time frames indicated. Items will be picked up (and replacement product provided) based upon our delivery schedule. Clients are always welcome to bring the product into the flower shop for immediate return and replacement.
• Out of Town Product: If the product was sent via a third party to an out of town recipient, please allow us extra time to resolve any issues, as we must work with the florist that delivered the arrangement.
Casas Adobes Flower Shop is appreciative of your patronage. Please let us know how we can help you.